Schikarski, Tobias (M.Sc.)
Tobias Schikarski, M. Sc.
My current research focuses on the numerical modelling of mixing-controlled precipitation of organic nanoparticulate compounds, which is in in direct cooperation with experiments (H. Trzenschiok ,LFG). Most accurate numerical methods across the entire spectrum are applied to model the coupling between fluid flow and particle formation assumption-free in order to forecast the precipiptation of organic matter in a predictive way.
- WS 08/09 – SS12 Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, FAU
- WS 12/13 – SS14 Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering, FAU
- 31. Nov 2014 – 31. Dec 2017, Institute of Fluid Mechanics, FAU
- since 1. Jan 2018, Institute of Particle Technology, FAU
A full list can be found here.
- Uhlemann, J., Diedam, H., Hoheisel, W., Schikarski, T., & Peukert, W. (2020). Modeling and Simulation of Process Technology for Nanoparticulate Drug Formulations-A Particle Technology Perspective. Pharmaceutics, 13(1). https://dx.doi.org/10.3390/pharmaceutics13010022
- Pflug, L., Schikarski, T., Keimer, A., Peukert, W., & Stingl, M. (2020). eMoM: Exact method of moments—Nucleation and size dependent growth of nanoparticles. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 136. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compchemeng.2020.106775
- Schikarski, T., Trzenschiok, H., Peukert, W., & Avila, M. (2019). Inflow boundary conditions determine T-mixer efficiency. Reaction Chemistry & Engineering, 4(3), 559-568. https://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c8re00208h
- Schikarski, T., Trzenschiok, H., Avila, M., & Peukert, W. (2019). Influence of Mixing on the Precipitation of Organic Nanoparticles: A Lagrangian Perspective on Scale-up Based on Self-Similar Distributions. Chemical Engineering & Technology. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/ceat.201900095
- Schikarski, T., Peukert, W., & Avila, M. (2017). Direct numerical simulation of water–ethanol flows in a T-mixer. Chemical Engineering Journal, 324, 168-181. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2017.04.119