Damm, Cornelia (Dr. rer. nat.)
Dr. rer. nat. Cornelia Damm
Cornelia Damm is research associate in the Institute of Particle Technology at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg. She obtained her undergraduate (1995) and doctorate degrees (1999) in Chemistry at the Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg. Her current research interests are carbon based materials, production of Few Layer Graphene and other nanomaterials by stirred media milling, bottom-up synthesis of nanoparticles as well as nanoparticle classification.
Cornelia is responsible for organizing the teaching activities at the Institute of Particle Technology.
A full list can be found here.
- Hinterberger, V., Damm, C., Haines, P., Guldi, D.M., & Peukert, W. (2019). Purification and structural elucidation of carbon dots by column chromatography. Nanoscale, 11(17), 8464-8474. https://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c9nr01029g
- Damm, C., Thoma, M., Hoffmann, E.-M., Sattes, M.-M., Segets, D., Peukert, W., & Lin, W. (2018). Simple and Reliable Method for Studying the Adsorption Behavior of Aquivion lonomers on Carbon Black Surfaces. Langmuir, 34(41), 12324-12334. https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.8b02726
- Nacken, T., Halbig, C.E., Wawra, S., Damm, C., Romeis, S., Walter, J.,... Peukert, W. (2017). Structural factors controlling size reduction of graphene oxide in liquid processing. Carbon, 125, 360-369. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2017.09.066
- Konnerth, C.-G., Flach, F., Breitung-Faes, S., Damm, C., Schmidt, J., Kwade, A., & Peukert, W. (2016). Impact of stressing conditions and polymer-surfactant interactions on product characteristics of organic nanoparticles produced by media milling. Powder Technology, 294, 71-79. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2016.02.016
- Nacken, T., Damm, C., Xing, H., Rüger, A., & Peukert, W. (2015). Determination of quantitative structure-property and structure-process relationships for graphene production in water. Nano Research, 8(6), 1865-1881. https://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12274-014-0694-6