Distaso, Monica (Dr.)
Dr. Monica Distaso, Ph.D.
Monica Distaso is group leader in the Department of Chemical and Bioengineering at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany). She studied Chemistry at the University of Bari (Italy), where she obtained also her doctoral degree (2006). In 2007, she joined the Italian Institute of Technology in Genova (Italy) and in November 2008, she moved to Germany at the Institute of Particle Technology as postdoctoral researcher. Her research interests span the fields of colloidal synthesis and stabilization, with special emphasis on unravelling the formation mechanisms of hierarchical materials via in situ analytical and spectroscopic techniques.
Full list here
- Güldenpfennig, M. Distaso, W. Peukert “In situ investigation of the aging process of hydroxycarbonates precursor phases of Cu/ZnO catalysts for methanol synthesis”, Chem. Eng. J. 2019, 369, 996.
- Embrechts, M. Kriesten, K. Hoffmann, W. Peukert, M. Hartmann*, M. Distaso* “Elucidation of the formation mechanism of metal-organic frameworks via in-situ Raman and FTIR spectroscopy under solvothermal conditions” J. Phys. Chem. C 2018, 122, 12267.
- Distaso*, O. Zhuromskyy, B. Seemann, L. Pflug, M. Mačković, E. Encina, R. Klupp Taylor, R. Müller, G. Leugering, E. Spiecker, U. Peschel, W. Peukert “Interaction of light with Hematite hierarchical structures: experiments and simulations” J. Quant. Spectr. Rad. Transf. 2017, 189, 369.
- Distaso*, G. Bertoni, S. Todisco, S. Marras, V. Gallo, L. Manna, W. Peukert “Interplay of Internal Structure and Interfaces on the Emitting Properties of Hybrid ZnO Hierarchical Particles” ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2017, 9, 15182.
- Taccardi, M. Grabau, J. Debuschewitz, M. Distaso, M. Brandl, R. Hock, F. Maier, C. Papp, J. Erhard, C. Neiss, W. Peukert, A. Görling, H.-P. Steinrück, P. Wasserscheid “Supported Liquid Metal Catalysis” Nature Chemistry 2017, 9, 862.