Görlitzer, Eric (M.Sc. hons)
Eric Görlitzer, M. Sc. (Hons.)
Since February 2018: PhD about plasmonic and optical nanostructures by colloids in the Vogel Group.
Graduated from Elite Master Program Advanced Materials and Processes (MAP) at FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg in 2018. Research projects in the field of photonic balls, simulation of hyperunifrom disordered photonic band gap materials and plasmonics.
Double degree in B.Sc. (hons.) Physics at Nottingham Trent University and B.Sc. Physical Engineering at University of Applied Science Ravensburg-Weingarten in 2015. Thesis at NTU´s iSMART about resistivity of transparent conducting thin films.
Further details can be found at Eric’s page at the Vogel Group website.
Full list here
- Görlitzer, E., Puri, A.S., Moses, J.J., Poulikakos, L.V., & Vogel, N. (2021). The Beginner's Guide to Chiral Plasmonics: Mostly Harmless Theory and the Design of Large-Area Substrates. Advanced Optical Materials. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adom.202100378
- Döhler, D., Triana Merlo, A.D., Büttner, P., Scheler, F., Görlitzer, E., Harrer, J.,... Minguez Bacho, I. (2021). A Self‐Ordered Nanostructured Transparent Electrode of High Structural Quality and Corresponding Functional Performance. Small, NA(NA). https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/smll.202100487
- Wendisch, F.J., Abazari, M., Werner, V., Barb, H., Rey, M., Görlitzer, E.,... Bourret, G.R. (2020). Spatioselective Deposition of Passivating and Electrocatalytic Layers on Silicon Nanowire Arrays. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces. https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acsami.0c14013
- Görlitzer, E., Mohammadi, R., Nechayev, S., Volk, K., Rey, M., Banzer, P.,... Vogel, N. (2020). Chiral Surface Lattice Resonances. Advanced Materials. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.202001330
- Görlitzer, E., Speichermann, L., Mirza, T.A., Mohammadi, R., & Vogel, N. (2020). Addressing the plasmonic hotspot region by site-specific functionalization of nanostructures. Nanoscale Advances, 2(1), 394-400. https://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c9na00757a
Hans-Böckler-Stiftung scholarship, Best Student Award and Poster Prize Winner MAP 2017, School of Science and Technology Prize NTU 2015, 2015´s Top Student in Physical Engineering HRW (RWU)