Mayer, Sophie (M. Sc.)
Sophie Mayer, M. Sc.
- Since 2021: PhD Candidate in the Vogel Group, Research: Improved wettability of ionic liquids trough tailored chemical surface modifications
- 2019 – 2021: Research Assistant, Prof. N. Germann, Technical University of Munich TUM
- 2017 – 2019: European Master Program COSOM (Complex Condensed Materials and Soft Matter) with focus on Colloid Chemistry and Condensed Matter supervised by Prof. Dr. W. Kunz, University of Regensburg
- 2019: Master Thesis “Correlation between light backscattering and droplet size of nanoemulsions”, Prof. Dr. V. Nardello-Rataj, Université de Lille 1 (France)
- 2014 – 2017: Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, University of Regensburg
A full list can be found here.
No publications found.