Klupp Taylor, Robin (Prof. Dr.)
Prof. Robin N. Klupp Taylor, MEng, DPhil (Oxon)
Robin Klupp Taylor is Associate Professor for Nanostructured Particles in the Department of Chemical and Bioengineering at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (Germany). He obtained his undergraduate (1999) and doctorate (2007) degrees in Engineering and Materials Science at the University of Oxford (UK). In addition to a period of research at Rice University (USA) he spent three years in industry as a research scientist at the Johnson Matthey Technology Centre (UK). His research interests gravitate around colloidal synthesis, in particular that of symmetric and asymmetric multifunctional nanostructures.
Full list here
- F.-Z. Sadafi, C. Sauerbeck, B. Braunschweig, R. N. Klupp Taylor, On the complex role of ammonia in the electroless deposition of curved silver patches on silica nanospheres. CrystEngComm 2018, 20, 6214.
- Meincke, M. Jordan, N. Vogel, R.N. Klupp Taylor, On the size‐determining role of the comonomer in the nucleation and growth of cationic polystyrene latex via emulsion polymerization. Macromol. Chem. Phys. 2018, 219, 1700457.
- Meincke, H. Bao, L. Pflug, M. Stingl, R.N. Klupp Taylor, Heterogeneous nucleation and surface conformal growth of silver nanocoatings on colloidal silica in a continuous flow static T-mixer. Chem. Eng. J. 2017, 308, 89.
- Sauerbeck, M. Haderlein, B. Schürer, B. Braunschweig, W. Peukert, R.N. Klupp Taylor, Shedding light on the growth of gold nanoshells. ACS Nano 2014, 8, 3088.
- Bao, T. Bihr, A.-S. Smith, R.N. Klupp Taylor, Facile colloidal coating of polystyrene nanospheres with tunable gold dendritic patches. Nanoscale 2014, 6, 3954.
- Segets, J.M. Lucas, R.N. Klupp Taylor, M. Scheele, H. Zheng, A.P. Alivisatos, W. Peukert, Determination of the quantum dot band gap dependence on particle size from optical absorbance and transmission electron microscopy measurements. ACS Nano 2012, 6, 9021.
- Bao, B. Butz, Z. Zhou, E. Spiecker, M. Hartmann, R.N. Klupp Taylor, Silver-assisted colloidal synthesis of stable, plasmon resonant gold patches on silica nanospheres. Langmuir 2012, 28, 8971.
- Bao, W. Peukert, R.N. Klupp Taylor, One-pot colloidal synthesis of plasmonic patchy particles. Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 2644.
- R.N. Klupp Taylor, F. Seifrt, O. Zhuromskyy, U. Peschel, G. Leugering, W. Peukert, Painting by numbers: Nanoparticle‐based colorants in the post‐empirical Age. Adv. Mater. 2011, 23, 2554.
- R.N. Klupp Taylor, H. Bao, C. Tian, S. Vasylyev, W. Peukert, Facile route to morphologically tailored silver patches on colloidal particles. Langmuir 2010, 26, 13564.