Stiegler, Lisa (Dr.)
Dr. Lisa Stiegler
Dr. Lisa Stiegler studied chemistry at the Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg. During her bachelor thesis she worked on fullerides and hydro-fullerides in a laboratory of the Joint Institute of Advanced Materials and Processes (ZMP) in Fürth. She performed her master thesis in a Cluster of Excellence Engineering of Advanced Materials (EAM) in Erlangen while working on novel high-performance nanomaterials. From 2016 to 2021 she dealt with her doctoral thesis to the topic “Shell-by-Shell Functionalization of Metal Oxide Nanoparticles via Solvophobic Interactions” in the Chemikum in Erlangen under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Andreas Hirsch (Chair of Organic Chemistry II). Since January 2022 she is working in the Institute of Particle Technology (LFG) under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Peukert on a project of the CRC 1411 Design of Particulate Products focusing sedimentation studies of nanoparticles analyzed by analytical ultracentrifugation. Dr. Lisa Stiegler is always open for networking and collaborating. So if you are interested in a cooperation just let her know.
A full list can be found here.
- Wang, Z., Traoré, N.E., Schikarski, T., Stiegler, L., Drobek, D., Zubiri, B.A.,... Segets, D. (2023). Population balance modeling of InP quantum dots: Experimentally enabled global optimization to identify unknown material parameters. Chemical Engineering Science, 281. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ces.2023.119062
- Wolf, A., Zink, A., Stiegler, L., Branscheid, R., Apeleo Zubiri, B., Müssig, S.,... Mandel, K. (2023). Magnetic in situ determination of surface coordination motifs by utilizing the degree of particle agglomeration. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 648, 633-643. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2023.05.182
- Eigen, A., Stiegler, L., Gradl, S., Schneider, V., Wedler, V., Gaß, H.,... Halik, M. (2022). Tunable Composition of Mixed Self-Assembled Shell-by-Shell Structures on Nanoparticle Surfaces. Advanced Materials Interfaces. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/admi.202201471
- Bernhardt, S., Düring, J., Haschke, S., Barr, M., Stiegler, L., Schühle, P.,... Gröhn, F. (2021). Tunable Photocatalytic Activity of PEO-Stabilized ZnO-Polyoxometalate Nanostructures in Aqueous Solution. Advanced Materials Interfaces. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/admi.202002130
- Stiegler, L., Klein, S., Kryschi, C., Neuhuber, W., & Hirsch, A. (2021). Smart Shell-by-Shell Nanoparticles with Tunable Perylene Fluorescence in the Organic Interlayer. Chemistry - A European Journal, 27, 1655-1669. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/chem.202003232