Sultan, Umair (M.Sc.)
Umair Sultan, M. Sc. (Hons.)
Research Area: Synthesis of hierarchical porous materials under the framework of CRC 1411 ‘Design of Particulate Products’
- Since 2020: PhD candidate in Prof. Vogel’s group at Institute of Particle Technology (LFG) and Dr. Alexandra Inayat’s group at Institute of Chemical Reaction Engineering (CRT), FAU Erlangen.
- 2015 – 2019: Elite Master’s Program in Advanced Materials and Processes (MAP) at FAU Erlangen. Master Thesis: ‘Drying kinetics of spherical colloidal crystals (Photonic Balls)’
- 2011 – 2015: Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering from Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Pakistan. Bachelor Thesis: ‘Development and characterization of cobalt based nanostructured super hydrophobic coating’
A full list can be found here.
- Sultan, U., Ahmadloo, F., Cha, G., Gökcan, B., Hejazi, S., Yoo, J.E.,... Killian, M. (2020). A High-Field Anodic NiO Nanosponge with Tunable Thickness for Application in p-Type Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ACS Applied Energy Materials, 3(8), 7865-7872. https://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acsaem.0c01249
- Hepp, J., Vetter, A., Hofbeck, B., Sultan, U., Hauch, J., Camus, C., & Brabec, C. (2020). Quantitative Analysis of the Separate Influences of Material Composition and Local Defects on the Voc of PV Devices: An Exemplary Study on CIGS. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, 1-7. https://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JPHOTOV.2020.2978060
- Wang, J., Sultan, U., Görlitzer, E., Mbah Chrameh, F., Engel, M., & Vogel, N. (2019). Structural Color of Colloidal Clusters as a Tool to Investigate Structure and Dynamics. Advanced Functional Materials. https://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adfm.201907730